Kinisi Flow® Small Group Training
Kinisi Flow® Small Group Coaching Sessions.
This class is a complete mindfulness recovery workout that combines a diverse movement language that is designed to nourish, stretch & strengthen through sequencing & flow-motion. The structure of the class allows you to enter the flow state by using the power of your own ‘Ki’ to release feel good neurochemicals that will leave you feeling recharged, energised & in an empowered state of mind!
The sessions run in 4 weeks blocks over a total of 12 weeks. This is ensure you go through process of giving your body time to adapt physically, learn the movements and feel the benefits of committing to this movement process. Each week we build on the session with different variables and over the coming months (12 weeks in total) we slowly begin to grow the Kinisi Flow® Story of Movement.
Build strength through length, Body reliance, Increased flexibility, Improve your every day mobility, Joint health and help to manage ache and pains, Speed up recovery and help build mental well-being
Class Days & times
- Monday Virtual class via zoom - 8pm (uk time)
- Friday Virtual class via zoom - 12pm (uk time)
- Monthly Group Training Class Pass £50 Learn more click here
- 4 week virtual group block booking £34
- Drop In Classes £12
- x1 60mins live virtual group coaching session a week via zoom
- A catch up class will be recorded so you'll never miss a class
- x1 class per week for only £8.50 per class
- x4 classes per month
- The group training session will take place uk time via zoom
- All levels & abilities welcome
Drop-ins are welcome £12 per session
T&C's - If you miss a class you have options:
- Classes can not be carried over to the next month
- You can make it up in another class that month from our schedule (all classes included)
- Catch up with the class recording (this is excluding Kinisi Flow® due to copy right i can send you stretch class or you can join the 2nd live virtual class on the schedule)
- Recordings will be sent on request & you will have access for 1 week only.
- Drop-ins get 1 chance to be transfered to the next class (no class recording)
Read full T&C's here