Movement Fit - Strength & Mobility
Get your weekly dose up & start exploring your bodies true potential. This class is focused on building strong foundations by improving body awareness, body control, whilst Mobilising Strengthening & developing a resilient body & joints.
Class day & time
- Wednesday 12.00pm (uk time)
- Via zoom
Block booking discount - £28
- 60mins of dance fitness grooves
- x1 class per week for only £7 per class
- x4 classes per month
- Every Wed 12.00pm uk time via zoom
- All levels & abilities Welcome
Drop-ins are welcome
- £9 per class
T&C's - If you miss a class you have options:
- Classes can not be carried over to the next month
- You can make it up in another class that month from our schedule (all classes included)
- Catch up with the class recording (this is excluding Kinisi Flow® due to copy right i can send you stretch class or you can join the 2nd live virtual class on the schedule)
- Recordings will be sent on request & you will have access for 1 week only.
- Drop-ins get 1 chance to be transfered to the next class (no class recording)
Read full T&C's here
☑️Build strong foundations
☑️Improve body awareness
☑️Develop movement quality
☑️Mobilise Strength resilient body/joints
☑️Challenge your body to move in new ways
Please note all fees are none refundable! Lessons that are missed are not carried over to another block booking or session for any reason! There is already a huge discount offered on all sessions & block bookings.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, and assume full responsibility for any injury, losses or damages that may result while attending, exercising or participating in any activity hosted or provided by Kinisi Fit LTD
Health & Safety
It is your responsibility to make sure you are injury free. To take part in the session you need to make sure you have a safe & clutter free environment for your own safety!
Make sure your camera is on at all times for coaching feedback, we will also need to be able see you clearly & in full picture.