Kinisi Flow® - Drop in
Kinisi Flow® Small Group Coaching Sessions.
About the session
Kinisi Flow® is a complete mindfulness movement workout that combines a diverse movement language, designed to nourish, stretch & strengthen through sequencing & flow-motion. This bodyweight movement system of training, is a class format for all abilities to enhance their movement mobility potential, leaving all participants feeling recharged, energised & in an empowered state of mind!
How it works
- The session runs in 4 weeks blocks over a total of 12 weeks.
- This is ensure you go through process of giving your body time to adapt physically, learn the movements and feel the benefits of committing to this movement process.
- Each week we build on the session with different variables and over the coming months (12 weeks in total) we slowly begin to grow the Kinisi Flow® Story of Movement.
- The group training session will take place uk time via zoom
- All levels & abilities welcome
- Build strength through a full range of motion
- Body reliance
- Increase flexibility
- Improve your every day mobility
- Joint health - help manage ache and pains
- Speed up recovery
- Improve mental well-being
Virtual Live Class days & times
- Monday 8pm (uk time)
- Friday 12pm (uk time)
- 4 week virtual group block booking £34 book here
- Drop In Classes £12
Block booking Includes:
- x1 60mins live virtual group coaching session a week via zoom
- x1 class per week for only £8.50 per class
- x4 classes per month you can mix between Mon and Fri session's as long as you pre book in advance.
T&C's - If you miss a class you have options:
- Classes can not be carried over to the next month
- You can make it up in another class that month from our schedule (all classes included)
- Catch up with the class recording (this is excluding Kinisi Flow® due to copy right i can send you stretch class or you can join the 2nd live virtual class on the schedule)
- Recordings will be sent on request & you will have access for 1 week only.
- Drop-ins get 1 chance to be transfered to the next class (no class recording)
Read full T&C's here